2021 Picking Protocols
Berries are turning color and will soon be ready for picking! Below are our 2021 Picking Protocols:
- Picking will continue to be by appointment only. This will give your family lots of space in the field! We plan to allow up to 5 families per hour. The sign-up form will be posted to Facebook for each day that we’re open. Of course, weather is subject to change. We anticipate Saturday June 19th to be our opening day this season.
- Blueberries are $4 per pint U-pick. Blueberries and blackberries are $5 per pint pre-picked and subject to availability. We accept cash, Venmo, or PayPal. We will also have cold water and other treats available for purchase.
- We will supply baskets for picking and pint-containers to take your berries home in. You can bring your own picking containers and we will portion them out into pints at check-out.
- We know that times have been tough for many families. While we cannot accept EBT, we would like to offer $2 a pint (up to 4 pints). Please discreetly show us your EBT card at check-out.
- Parking is to the right of the red barn. We will have a sign this year at the driveway.
- No pets please, but children are welcome! After all, we all know it’s hard to resist eating a berry or two off the bush.
- Wear closed-toe shoes and don’t forget the sunscreen and bug spray.
- Feel free to call us at 919-210-6574 if you have any questions.